CollapseNet’s First Documentary Film, “Vegas – Glimmers In The Desert”
WORLD NEWS STREAM - MEMBERS ACCESS | LEARN MORE
User conduct and submissions
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in designated forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
Please use your own name (or the screen name you registered with CollapseNet) when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
Treat other members with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any member is allowed.
Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other members in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. CollapseNetwork.com strongly disapproves flaming.
Any material that you submit to the Site including, without limitation, content, information, ideas, comments, blogs, vlogs, suggestions or other materials ("Submitted Materials") shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions set forth herein. You hereby agree that any communication or Submitted Materials you do transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant to CollapseNet the rights defined herein. CollapseNet does not claim ownership of any communication or material you submit or make available for the Site and you are entirely responsible for everything you upload, post, email or otherwise make available on the Site; provided, however, that by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise making available any communications or Submitted Material on the Site, and solely in consideration of the possibility of publicity, professional credit, and free membership promotions offered on occassion, you hereby grant to CollapseNet the non-exclusive, royalty-free perpetual right to:
1) Exhibit, display and otherwise distribute your Submitted Materials or any communications via CollapseNet's web site (the "Internet Rights");
2) Exhibit excerpts of your Submitted Materials via all forms of media throughout the world in perpetuity solely for promotional purposes ("Promotional Rights"); and,
3) If your Submitted Materials embody any audio, visual or audiovisual material, you hereby grant to CollapseNet the non-exclusive, royalty-free perpetual right to exhibit and otherwise distribute that material via all forms of media throughout the world in perpetuity ("Media Rights"). In this connection, you hereby grant CollapseNet the rights of first and last refusal to acquire the Media Rights exclusively. Before you offer the Media Rights exclusively to any third party, you will give CollapseNet written notice thereof and CollapseNet will have a thirty (30) day period of exclusive negotiation. If an agreement is not reached within such period, CollapseNet will thereafter have the rights of last refusal, pursuant to which you will give CollapseNet written notice detailing the proposed terms and CollapseNet will have thirty (30) days to acquire the same on the same terms. All third party offers will be bona fide. If CollapseNet declines, you can enter into a third party agreement only on the exact terms offered to and rejected by CollapseNet. Any changed elements or terms result in a new right of last refusal for CollapseNet. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that any exploitation by you of the Media Rights shall be subject to the rights granted to CollapseNet hereunder.
4) You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to any monetary compensation in exchange for CollapseNet's exercise of the Internet Rights, the Promotional Rights or Media Rights. However, you may revoke such rights in connection with your Submitted Materials at any time by written notice to CollapseNet, following which such rights shall revert to you and CollapseNet shall have no further right to exploit such Submitted Materials. In the event of such revocation CollapseNet shall have a commercially reasonable period of time in which to remove the Submitted Materials from any platform upon which CollapseNet has elected to distribute it. Furthermore, CollapseNet is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or Submitted Material you submit to us for any purpose, at any time, and without any remuneration or obligation to you. Any modification of this Submission policy must be in writing and signed by an authorized CollapseNet signatory. CollapseNet shall have no obligation to post, exhibit, distribute or otherwise make use of any Submitted Materials.
With respect to any and all Submitted Material submitted by you, you hereby warrant and represent that such Submitted Material:
1) Is not unlawful, obscene, fraudulent, indecent; does not defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others; and is not hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2) Does not contain any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
3) Does not advocate or encourage any illegal activity;
4) Does not infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property, proprietary, contracted, personal or other right of any third party;
5) Does not violate the privacy of individuals, including other users of the Site; or
6) Does not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent any access or use restrictions, data encryption or content protection related to the Site; not to data mine the Site and not to in any way cause harm to or burden the Site.
You agree that you will not post on or transmit through the Site any advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, via e-mail or chat, without CollapseNet's express prior written approval and, if then, solely in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by CollapseNet with respect thereto.
You further agree not to use the Site, or any element or portion thereof (including, without limitation, e-mail addresses of users), for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that CollapseNet may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content (including Submitted Materials) if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this TOU; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of CollapseNet.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices .
You understand that the Site and software embodied within the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by CollapseNet and/or content providers who provide content to the Site. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Site. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
CollapseNet believes that in the search for Truth, one is obligated to consider multiple points of view and perspectives. Our goal is to help people use information and critical thinking to explore their Truth on subjects related to Collapse.
Our experts may convey controversial, inaccurate, objectionable or offensive material. The Site may include information that has been unintentionally mislabeled or is unverified.
We do not offer binding legal or financial advice, merely in-depth thoughts and guidance of various degrees for your own personal use at your own personal discretion. CollapseNet is not liable for any abuse of the information or tools provided on our Site.
CollapseNet does not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness or reliability of any content appearing on the Site. Please use caution and common sense when using the info provided by the Site.
Refund and Cancellation Policy Product Refund:
We will honor your requests for refunds on product purchases up to 30 days after purchase. Shipping & Handling charges are not refundable.
We will accept cancellation and refund your monthly fee up to 5 days into your current billing cycle. Cancellations after the 5th day of the current billing cycle will take effect on the next billing cycle.
We believe that protecting your privacy is an integral part of the customer service we provide to you. At CollapseNet, we value your relationship, and we work diligently every day to honor the trust you place in us.
You agree to:
1) Provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
2) Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, CollapseNet and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CollapseNet has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CollapseNet has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof), in addition to any other remedies available to CollapseNet.
3) You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
a. Immediately notify CollapseNet of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
b. Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. CollapseNet will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with this requirement.
CollapseNet's Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License
Copyright and Trademarks
The Materials embodied in the Site are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. Without limitation, CollapseNet owns a copyright in the Materials including, without limitation, the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement thereof, as well as in the content original to CollapseNet. "CollapseNet", the "CollapseNet logo", as well as other marks that may appear on the Site ("Marks"), are the service and trademarks of CollapseNet. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. Without CollapseNet's written permission, you agree not to display or use, in any manner, the Marks. In addition, elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other federal and state intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the written permission of CollapseNet.
Links and Other Sites
This Site contains links to pages on other sites, and those sites may offer products, services or other resources. Because CollapseNet has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that CollapseNet has no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by or availability via other sites. Links to external sites do not constitute an endorsement by CollapseNet of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on those sites. CollapseNet does not author, edit or monitor these pages or links. You further acknowledge and agree that CollapseNet is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on these other sites or resources.
CollapseNet hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at CollapseNet's discretion, for you to link to CollapseNet's home page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive to CollapseNet and does not criticize or otherwise injure CollapseNet, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by CollapseNet. All of CollapseNet's rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
Infringement Complaints - Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
CollapseNet respects others' intellectual property rights and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties that CollapseNet directly makes available on the Site and we ask our users to do the same. CollapseNet may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who it suspects to be infringers. If you believe any material on the Site, either posted by CollapseNet, our users or any other party, is infringing, please contact CollapseNet at the address below:
16011 Kimball St. Lake Oswego, OR 97035
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS OR OTHER LEGAL MATTERS (E.G., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETC.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF YOU SEND COMPLAINTS UNRELATED TO LEGAL MATTERS TO THAT CONTACT.
All other correspondence should be sent to
If your notification involves infringement of copyright or trademark rights, please include the following information in your notice:
1) Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed and a statement of ownership to such work(s);
2) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
3) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
7) Your physical or electronic signature.
INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold CollapseNet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys´ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of this TOU, or your violation of any rights of another.
INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON COLLAPSENETWORK.COM
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. You are prohibited from accessing the Site and materials available over the Site from territories where such service and materials are illegal.
SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Site concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the Limitation of Liability section again. It applies directly to you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Site is provided for informational purposes only, and no content included in the Site is intended for trading or investing purposes. CollapseNet and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
This TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and CollapseNet and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and CollapseNet with respect to the Site. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other CollapseNet services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. If this TOU is inconsistent with information included in off-line materials, this TOU will always control.
Choice of Law and Forum.
This TOU and the relationship between you and CollapseNet shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and CollapseNet agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California.
Waiver and Severability of Terms.
The failure of CollapseNet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties´ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this TOU remain in full force and effect. A printed version of this TOU and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this TOU to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form .
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability.
You agree that your CollapseNet account is non-transferable and any rights to your CollapseNet ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this TOU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This applies to you and your successors.
The section titles in this TOU are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of this TOU to our Customer Care group.
World News Desk
Billing & Payments