I can't believe I just read this...

Posted by MikeRuppert
MikeRuppert
Founder of CollapseNet
User is currently offline
on Saturday, 17 March 2012 in Founder's Corner

3 ·  ·
  • 2 people like this.
    • alt
      Niko Salassidis I can't believe I just read this, thanks for the share Michael always have appreciated your passion and efforts.
      2 hours ago ·
    • alt
      Jay Lucchetta Same BS they pulled on the Japanese prior to ww2. The bully can only bully so much before the bullied snaps and attacks the bully.
      2 hours ago ·  · alt 1
    • alt
      Michael C. Ruppert Barring a miracle, the United States, Europe and Israel will be involved in a nuclear war with China, Russia and Iran within a few days, maybe a week. I believe that catastrophic collapse of the ISAF presence in Afghanistan is what pushed everything to the breaking point. I write about in detail on Collapsenet today... I feel a weight being lifted from my shoulders. I and so many others did all we could.
      about an hour ago ·  · alt 1
    • alt
      Terrie Crowley michael are you serious?
    • alt
      Michael C. Ruppert When was the last time I joked about anything like this?
      about an hour ago ·  · alt 1
    • alt
      Terrie Crowley im just a little freaked out - sorry not suggesting you were "kidding" -
    • alt
      Olivier Nizet Man, we're fucked !
    • alt
      Sovereign Man Then I'm gonna go do the only thing that makes sense... play guitar.
      about an hour ago ·  · alt 2
    • alt
      Michael C. Ruppert My brothers and sisters, this is what the elders have been trying to get you to see and respond to. This has not been a game. The human race, however, has reacted as though it was a game with no consequence. It chose to ignore the stakes. It chose to try convenient, half measures. It always believed there was more time, that the Tooth Fairy might come, that it was not necessary to pay the price and receive the suffering that would come with a choice and the will to grow up. I warned of this moment in "Crossing the Rubicon" eight years ago. -- This is the moment I have given my life to prevent. And although I have failed, I am remarkably relieved today. I am at peace... I gave it my all. -- Mother Earth gave us many, many chances to change. Yet we perceived her loving mercy as weakness and acquiescence.... Time's up.
      about an hour ago ·  · alt 1
    • alt
      Sue Barrett Iran said March 20, 2012 they would stop accepting dollars for oil, lets see, Iraq did the same thing and see what happened to them. Problem is Iran have Russia and China on their side against us and Europe. An all out war most likely is the plan for a global mass culling. You did what you were able, for willful ingnorance no one can accuse you. I feel the same forboding. It isn't and matter of if, just of when.
    • alt
      Michael C. Ruppert May Spirit's will be accomplished.
    • alt
      Rachelle Strange hoping things get better....
    • alt
      Jay Lucchetta You haven't failed Mike. You woke up a lot of people. A lot. I'm glad you did what you did and consider you a personal hero for standing up under ridicule, Unfortunately you can show the majority undeniable proof and they still won't believe it. In that aspect they dug their own holes. But don't ever say you failed cause you did not.
      about an hour ago ·  · alt 3
    • alt
      Terrie Crowley Michael - i honor your voice your amazing work and i believe that miracles are possible...I personally am in it with my own voice v. a corrupt lending paradigm...if the powers that be blow us all to kingdom come...there is nothing can do except pray that some sense overcomes the man who want to push that button first that would send the chain reaction...If spirit's will is that it is over...I can stand proud with the other Light Warriors out there -with a clean conscience a loving heart with gratitude for the life I have been given and if it is heading to the end ...what an amazing ride it has been! AHO!
    • alt
      Maria Salidis sorry for my ignorance, but what does ISAF stand for?
      55 minutes ago ·
    • alt
      Gary Parsons Well if we're all going to be completely fucked in the next couple of weeks i might as well pour myself a drink and stick some New White Trash on the stereo.
      6 minutes ago ·
0 votes
Tags: Untagged

Comments can only be posted by CollapseNet members

Blog Calendar